Frequently Asked Questions
At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, we help clients who are planning for the future through estate planning, those who are planning for the future well-being of an elderly loved one and family members who are dealing with the legal aftermath of a death in the family.
We invite you to browse the FAQs below for answers to your questions. Otherwise, if you are interested in scheduling a free consultation with one of our lawyers, please call us at 303-872-5980.
Estate Planning and Probate Questions
- What is estate planning?
- How do you maintain your estate plan?
- What is elder law?
- What is long-term care insurance?
- What does probate mean for Colorado residents?
Estate Planning Documents
- What is a will?
- When is it time to change your will?
- What is a living will?
- What are advance medical directives?
- What is a CPR directive?
- What is a medical power of attorney?
- What is a financial power of attorney?
An Explanation of Roles
- What is the difference between Medicaid and Medicare?
- What is an exempt asset according to Medicaid regulations?
- What steps can you take to plan for unexpected medical costs?