Share Life Lessons With Legacy Planning
What matters more than anything else in your life? For most people, family, friends and community are more important than money. It’s no surprise, then, that when hard times loom, we tend to spend more time at home and to connect with family and friends.
The law firm of Chayet & Danzo, LLC, offers a new service called “legacy planning.” It is similar to estate planning, but legacy planning allows you to share life lessons, memories, personal values and final wishes — information that is too valuable to risk being lost.
Our program makes legacy planning a satisfying and rewarding experience. It will help you gain clarity and give you confidence that everything you treasure will be passed on to those you love. We will produce a beautiful 30-40 page document customized specifically for you. This can be printed on demand, so you always have an accurate and up-to-date copy.
Who should consider legacy planning? Anyone who would like to:
- Preserve family traditions
- Share their values with the next generation
- See the lessons they’ve learned in life benefit others
- Share their views on spirituality
- Be remembered in 100 years as a person who made a difference
The Immediate Benefits To You
- Legacy planning can help you develop a more meaningful estate plan that is reflective of who you are and what you desire.
- Legacy planning can inspire you to act upon a new set of priorities in your life.
- Legacy planning can help you determine whether your most valuable resources (time, talent and money) are properly aligned with your needs, wants and wishes.
- Legacy planning reminds you of all the things you are grateful for in your life.
Future Benefits To Loved Ones
- Passing on words of wisdom and guidance to children and/or grandchildren can have a profound impact on their lives.
- Family traditions and values too valuable to be lost can be preserved for generations.
- Legacy planning ensures practical instructions about pet care and household maintenance are known.
- Legacy planning prevents family disputes so you leave a legacy of memories, not problems.
Getting Your House In Order
Getting your house in order is a powerful first step to legacy planning and achieving peace of mind. Together, we’ll go over our list of 38 vital documents that need to be organized and put in a fireproof safe. The emotional and practical reward of getting your house in order is far greater than you can imagine. Most people can “Get Your House in Order” in under an hour.
It is incredibly easy to edit or revise your legacy plan at any time. Simply tell us what you would like to change. You are welcome to print your legacy plan as often as you like.
The best time for legacy planning is now. Don’t procrastinate. Don’t wait for a health scare when emotions and sensitivities can get in the way of clear thinking. Contact Chayet & Danzo, LLC, so we can help you get started with your legacy planning today.