Public Administrator Of 18th Judicial District Of Colorado
At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, we offer representation in a variety of estate planning and administration matters. We are proud to also offer services as a public administrator in the Colorado counties of Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert and Lincoln.
Duties Of Public Administrator
Attorney Marco Chayet was appointed public administrator for the 18 th Judicial District on February 6, 2014. As public administrator, he offers the following services:
- Acting as trustee or administrator of an estate
- Asset collection, management and protection
- Administration of estates in cases in which no administrator was named
- Administration of conservatorships and trusts
- Protection of assets or residence until beneficiaries are identified
- Protection of estates in cases involving protected persons (individuals who have had a conservator appointed to protect their interests)
- Acting as special administrator or special conservator in cases where the original individual named had a conflict of interest
- Assisting the 18 th Judicial District with cases of financial exploitation in the role of public administrator when so appointed
We also represent individuals who have been appointed to act as a power of attorney, conservatorship or trustee, and act in other capacities as well. Find out more about our fiduciary representation services.
There are other duties of public administrators. If you are interested in learning more about the specific ways in which Marco Chayet can help, please do not hesitate to contact our law office by calling 303-872-5980.