Serving Colorado’s Estate Planning & Elder Law Needs For Over 20 Years
We provide the highest-quality legal services in a cost-effective manner to all of our clients.
Special Needs Planning & Long Term Care Planning
Public Administrator for the 18th Judicial District
Estate & Trust Administration
Compassion, Talent & Dedication
Helping Clients With Various Estate Planning Needs
- Baby boomers caring for aging parents — Exploring various options, including conservatorships and guardianships to protect a loved one from unscrupulous people who prey on the elderly
- Domestic partners — Using wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and other documents to seek legal protections
- Young parents — Planning for the needs of their minor children
- Seniors — Interested in financing their future care needs through
a combination of public and private benefits
- Parents of a disabled child — Creating a special needs trust and exploring other options to meet the lifetime needs of the child
- Couples — Concerned about asset protection or interested in leaving a legacy to their children or through their charitable contributions
- Business owners — Planning for the future with a business succession plan
We also offer fiduciary representation, where we work on behalf of individuals and families in various financial and legal capacities. As your fiduciary representative, we will act in your best interests at all times.
Skillful Assistance With Probate Matters
Legal Co-Counsel Services
We work alongside personal injury lawyers and family law attorneys when capacity and the need for long-term care become issues in a personal injury case or a divorce matter.