More Than 20 Years Of Serving Colorado Families And Businesses In Times Of Need
- Colorado, 2015
Jenny Vultaggio joined the firm in 2013 as a Law Clerk while attending the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Ms. Vultaggio was admitted to the Colorado Bar in November 2015. She works in the areas of elder law, probate, and estate planning.
Ms. Vultaggio is a Denver native and received both her undergraduate degree and law degree from the University of Denver. In law school, Ms. Vultaggio also earned a certificate in Constitutional Rights and Remedies, was active in the Elder Law Society, serving as President her final year, and was a member of the Criminal Law Review, serving as the journal's Managing Editor for two years. In her final year of law school, Ms. Vultaggio assisted imprisoned clients through DU's Civil Rights Clinic where she was awarded as the Outstanding Student Attorney for the 2014-15 school year and her case team was a 2017 Trial Lawyer of the Year finalist for Public Justice.
Ms. Vultaggio is a member of the Colorado Bar Association's Elder Law and Trust and Estate Sections and Denver Bar Association. She was named a 2023 Super Lawyers Rising Star for her work in Elder Law.
Year Joined Firm
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Denver Daniels College of Business, Denver, Colorado
- Major: Management
- Minor: Business Ethics and Legal Studies
- Colorado Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- DU Civil Rights Clinic – Outstanding Student Award, 2014 – 2015
- Public Justice Trial Lawyer of the Year finalist, 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2023