Tamara E. Trujillo
Tamara Trujillo joined the firm in December 2009.She works in the areas of elder law, probate, and estate planning.
Ms. Trujillo received her Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law where she was active in the Trial Advocacy Program. In 2007, Ms. Trujillo won the Intraschool Trial Advocacy Competition and was also named Trial Advocacy's best advocate. Ms. Trujillo was also active in the Client Counseling Program, the Volunteer Income Tax Program and assisted clients through Valparaiso's Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Ms. Trujillo is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys as well as a member of the Colorado Bar Association's Elder Law and Trust and Estate Sections. Ms. Trujillo is a member of the Denver Bar Association and also volunteers for Metro Volunteer Lawyers.
Ms. Trujillo earned her undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University. She grew up in the Denver area, graduating from Colorado Academy, and now resides in Capitol Hill with her husband Nick and their dog.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Colorado, 2009
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- The Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio
- Major: Marketing
- Major: Real Estate and Urban Analysis
Honors and Awards
- Valparaiso University Trial Advocacy Competition Winner, 2007
- Valparaiso University Trial Advocacy Best Advocate, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Colorado Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys