Colorado Elder Law Attorneys
Elder Law•Estate Planning • Special Needs Planning • Asset Protection • Probate
Few things go well without planning. At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, our Colorado elder law attorneys are dedicated to helping you undertake the most important planning of all: lifetime planning.
That lifetime may be your own, using traditional estate planning tools of Wills and Trusts, or it may be the life of a child with special needs, a parent with Alzheimer's, or a loved one who has suffered a catastrophic injury or debilitating illness.
At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, the needs of the elderly, disabled, and at-risk in our community are a main focus of our practice. We help individuals and families throughout Colorado, including the Denver metro area, Aurora, Arvada, Boulder, Vail, Aspen, Littleton and other communities.
Compassionate, Knowledgeable and Ethical Legal Guidance
- Baby boomers caring for aging parents, including conservatorships and guardianships to protect a loved one from unscrupulous people who prey on the elderly
- Domestic partners establishing legal protections with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Directives
- Young parents planning for the needs of their minor children
- Seniors interested in financing their future care needs through a combination of public and private benefits
- Parents creating a Special Needs Trust to meet the lifetime needs of a disabled child
- Couples concerned about asset protection or interested in leaving a legacy to their children or through their charitable contributions
- Business owners planning for the future with a business succession plan
Skillful Assistance With Probate Matters
Our Colorado probate lawyers represent beneficiaries and heirs who want to protect their interests during the administration of a deceased loved one's estate. We advise and represent professional fiduciaries and family members serving as conservators, guardians, personal representatives, trustees or agents under Durable Powers of Attorney. We handle probate litigation for parties contesting or defending a Will or a Trust.
Legal Co-Counsel Services
Free consultation : We offer a free initial consultation with an elder law and estate planning attorney. Contact Chayet & Danzo, LLC, through this website or call 303-872-5980 or 888-472-1088 to schedule an appointment. While we are located in Denver, we are willing to travel to meet you.