Few things go well without planning. At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, our Colorado elder law attorneys are dedicated to helping you undertake the most important planning of all: lifetime planning.
That lifetime may be your own, using traditional estate planning tools of wills and trusts, or it may be the life of a child with special needs, a parent with Alzheimer's, or a loved one who has suffered a catastrophic injury or debilitating illness.
At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, the needs of the elderly, disabled and at-risk in our community are the main focus of our practice. To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please complete our contact form.
Helping Clients With Various Estate Planning Needs
- Baby boomers caring for aging parents— Exploring various options, including conservatorships and guardianships to protect a loved one from unscrupulous people who prey on the elderly
- Domestic partners — Using wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and other documents to seek legal protections
- Young parents — Planning for the needs of their minor children
- Seniors — Interested in financing their future care needs through a combination of public and private benefits
- Parents of a disabled child — Creating a special needs trust and exploring other options to meet the lifetime needs of the child
- Couples — Concerned about asset protection or interested in leaving a legacy to their children or through their charitable contributions
- Business owners — Planning for the future with a business succession plan
We also offer fiduciary representation, where we work on behalf of individuals and families in various financial and legal capacities. As your fiduciary representative, we will act in your best interests at all times.
Skillful Assistance With Probate Matters
Our Colorado probate lawyers represent beneficiaries and heirs who want to protect their interests during the administration of a deceased loved one's estate. We advise and represent professional fiduciaries and family members serving as conservators, guardians, personal representatives, trustees or agents under durable powers of attorney. We handle probate litigation for parties contesting or defending a will or a trust.
Legal Co-Counsel Services
We work alongside personal injury lawyers and family law attorneys when capacity and the need for long-term care become issues in a personal injury case or a divorce matter.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Contact Chayet & Danzo, LLC, by calling 303-872-5980 or 888-472-1088. We help individuals and families throughout Colorado, including the Denver metro area, Aurora, Arvada, Boulder, Vail, Aspen, Littleton and other communities.