Matthew Skotak joined the firm in November 2011. He works in the areas of elder law, probate, and estate planning.
Mr. Skotak received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver in 2010. During Law School he participated in the Daniel S. Hoffman Trial Advocacy Competition, was active in the Elder Law Society, and the Elder Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
Mr. Skotak is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys as well as a member of the Colorado Bar Association's Elder Law and Trust and Estate Sections. Mr. Skotak is a member of the Denver Bar Association and is active in the Young Lawyers Division of the Colorado Bar.
Mr. Skotak grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and earned his undergraduate degree from Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. He is active in the Denver Chapter of Gonzaga's Alumni Association and is happy to call Denver his home.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2010
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Daniel S. Hoffman Trial Advocacy Competition
- Colorado Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Colorado Bar Association's Elder Law and Trust and Estate Sections, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Division of the Colorado Bar