Real Estate Transactions
Real estate is often an individual’s largest investment and Colorado property is some of the most sought-after property in the nation. At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, we work to provide economical legal solutions for our clients’ real estate issues.
The legal services provided by our firm are primarily associated with elder law, including estate planning, disability and long-term care planning. However, a great deal of our planning work involves real estate preservation, transfers, and titling. We assist our clients with commercial and residential real estate transactions, leases, and private party agreements.
Real estate transactions often include negotiations, contracts, and financing arrangements. Our firm represents clients with commercial and residential real estate matters, including:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Construction Agreements
- Development Contracts
- Quiet Title Actions
- Like-kind Exchanges of Property (1031 Exchanges)
Representing Small Business Owners In Real Estate Transactions
We help business owners with leased and rented commercial property to protect their rights and promote their business needs. Representation from an experienced attorney at Chayet & Danzo, LLC, will enable you to look out for your business needs and your real estate investments.
- Negotiation of Commercial Lease or Rental Agreements
- Preparation of Real Estate Contracts
- Consultation regarding risks and liabilities imposed under the terms and provisions of the lease or rental agreements
- Representation in eviction proceedings on behalf of the landlord/owner
- Representation of landlords and tenants in residential and commercial lease negotiations and contracts
Contact A Colorado Commercial Lease Attorney
Contact us to learn more about the services we offer in real estate transactions.