At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, we offer legal advice and counsel to individuals who are interested in starting a business. Business planning decisions impact your business’s taxes, your personal taxes, and how your business will operate day-to-day. We listen to our clients’ needs and goals before developing a plan for formation and growth of the business. We aim to provide all our clients with cost-effective legal advice.
Comprehensive Business Planning Services
Our attorneys provide experienced legal advice throughout the life of your business. We advise clients on planning decisions such as entity choice. We explain the differences between and the benefits of choosing incorporation, an S corporation, a C corporation, or an LLC. Our firm provides counsel and representation when business owners are interested in selling their business. Business owners throughout Colorado rely on our firm for business planning needs that include:
- Choice of/Change in Entity Structure and Formation
- Acquisition/Sale of Real Estate
- Real Property and Equipment Leasing
- Deferred and Other Executive Compensation Agreements
- Confidentiality / Non-Compete Agreements
- Corporate Governance and Maintenance, including Contracts
- Tax Planning
- Personal Estate Planning
- Key Employee Retention Strategies/Agreements
- Split Dollar Agreements
- Exit and Succession planning
- Leveraged/Employee Buy Outs
- Shareholder, Membership, and other Buy-Sell Agreements
The planning decisions you make during your business’s formation shape the success of your business’s future. Our firm provides business planning services that enable clients to establish goals and minimize business and personal taxes.
Starting A Business?
Contact a member of our firm for your comprehensive business planning and business law needs.