Probate administration describes the process in which the assets from the deceased individual's estate are distributed. A loved one may have died without leaving a will or the will may not account for all the assets in the estate or the terms of the will. The terms of the will may even be the result of undue influence over the individual when he or she was making the will. This can make things more difficult for fiduciaries, beneficiaries, heirs and others involved in the administration of the estate.
At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, we understand Colorado probate law and are able to assist with a full range of probate matters. Please call 303-872-5980 or 888-472-1088 to speak with an experienced probate attorney today. We offer a free initial consultation.
Guiding You Through The Probate Process
We can guide you through the daunting probate process by protecting your rights and making sure you understand Colorado probate law. We are happy to assist you, regardless of your tie to the deceased individual's estate. We handle probate matters that deal with:
- Probate litigation: Our firm can litigate your case if there is a dispute regarding the mental capacity of the deceased individual (also referred to as the decedent or testator). We can also assist you if you are a creditor who needs to collect debt from the estate.
- Estate and trust administration: Our firm will assist you with your responsibilities as a personal representative of an estate or trust.
- Estate and gift tax: We help calculate the estate tax when property is transferred from the deceased individual's estate.
- Representation of fiduciaries: If you are a fiduciary and are being sued for mismanagement of the estate, our firm can represent you.
- Will contests: It may be necessary to probate a will if a term of the will is questioned due to capacity or undue influence. We will represent you in a will contest to recover your assets.
- Breach of fiduciary duties: If you have been sued for breach of fiduciary duties, we make sure you know your rights.
Contact Our Denver Law Firm To Discuss Your Probate Issues
Chayet & Danzo, LLC, handles a wide range of probate issues. To learn about the services that our probate attorneys offer, contact our Denver law firm today. We serve surrounding areas such as Littleton, Aurora, Highlands Ranch and Arapahoe County.