At Chayet & Danzo, LLC, we are proud to offer fiduciary representation to our clients. When you choose us to manage your legal affairs, you get the advantage of working with an experienced estate planning attorney who has your best interests in mind.
How We Help Fiduciaries
If you have been appointed as a fiduciary — whether you are a personal representative, conservator, power or attorney or acting in another capacity — you have a very important role to play. Acting in the best interests of the individual you are representing may be your goal, but you probably have many questions and concerns about what your role involves.
We are here for you. We will guide, counsel and instruct you in the complex role of acting as agent in a variety of capacities:
- Representing medical powers of attorney
- Representing court-appointed conservators or guardians
- Representing trustees under a trust
- Representing personal representatives of an estate
- Representing family member fiduciaries
- Representing institutional, professional and corporate entities
Questions? Don't Hesitate To Contact Us.
To speak to an attorney, please call us at 888-472-1088 or complete our online contact form.